If your second display of your Delphi Timer System is blank/not showing information use the steps below to troubleshoot the issue.
Below are possible causes:
- 2nd monitor unplugged/off
- DTIS software is not running
- Timer has no power
- USB to VGA adapter faulty
Try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Verify software is running (DTIS) icon is a dark blue box
- Verify monitor is turned on
- Verify all cable connections
- Verify timer is on may have to remove front cover to see any LED's
- On Icon right click choose display devices monitor 2 should be checked
- Unplug USB to VGA adapter wait 3 min and plug in the USB adapter.
If none of the above steps resolves your issue please call Delphi Support @ 800-456-0060 Option 1 then 9 then 2