Follow the steps below to connect your Philips display to your wired or wireless network.
- Using the Display remote control, press the following buttons in order: HOME + 1 + 8 + 8
- This will bring you to the Android menu below, select Network.
- Next select which type of network you're connecting to; Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- If you selected Wi-Fi, you will then need to choose your wireless network from the list shown, if your network is password protected you will also need to enter in your credentials.
- If you selected Ethernet, verify that your network cable is connected to the back of the display, then make sure that Main Switch is set to Enable.
- Once you have connected to the internet, turn off your display my pressing the power button on the remote, then press the power button again to turn the display on again and load your content.