Customers do not report this issue. Instead, you will log in to complete the troubleshooting and you will find that you cannot access the HyperActive Management Console for troubleshooting purposes.
- Open the explorer shell on the unit if you have not already done so.
- Click Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
- Click File and choose the New Task (Run) option
- Type in Explorer and press Enter. This will bring up the desktop for the unit.
- Click Start and go to C:\Program Files\HyperActive Technologies and double click HaT Console.exe. When completed the HaT Console will show up and you will be able to proceed.