When a digital menu playlist schedule runs out, the menu software will revert to “default media”, which will usually be the image of a cloudy sky or the image of a castle. If this occurs, here are the steps to update your media scheduling.
- Log in to the Content Management portal using your credentials:
- Once logged in you will need to select the media player that you need to adjust the schedule for.
- Next, navigate to the right-hand column, labeled “Scheduling Grid”.
- Right-click on the last day that your schedule was running (You may have to click back once or twice on the <Week xx> counter at the top next to “Current Week” to find a day where the schedule was still running).
- Mouse over to “Duplicate”, and select “Current Day”.
- That will bring you to this screen:
- You can just click “Save” on this window, as it will automatically block out a full week’s worth of that same scheduled day.
- Right-click on that same day; mouse over to “Duplicate”, and select “Current Week”. That will bring you to this screen:
- In the “Weeks” area, change the number to 52. Then, click “Save”. This will duplicate your schedule for a full year, the maximum amount of time the system allows to post-date a playback schedule.
- To publish the changes to your schedule,click the blue box next to your media player.
- On the right-hand corner of the digital menu dashboard, above the Scheduling Grid, you’ll find a “Publish” button. Click on that button, and a new window will appear.
- The update will begin to publish to your media player. You’ll see a brief status bar under the “Status” column that will load relatively quickly. Once the Status changes to “Done”, the changes will be applied to your media panels.
- Then, click on the “Monitoring” button at the top left under “Player” to return to the dashboard.