- Digital Menu Boards: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
Our company president and CEO, Doug Watson, gives his view on the benefits of digital menu boards and what you need to know before you buy.
- The Four "T"s of Digital Restaurant Menu Boards
Digital menu boards are a great tool for food-service businesses. Get the most out of your digital displays by considering these four important elements!
- A Case for Digital Signage
When investing in digital signage boards, users should think of the new equipment as an integral part of the overall ongoing brand messaging strategy.
- After Attending NRA, Have You Found a Digital Menu Board and Drive-Thru System Provider?
NRA is the perfect time to consider turning your digital menu board ideas into reality. The Howard Company is the complete solutions provider for you!
- Gary Kurtz Kicks Off a Vlog Series
Gary Kurtz, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, begins a Vlog Series highlighting The Howard Company's 7 Key Elements of Digital Signage.
- Digital Signage Vlog 2: Content with Digital Signage
Do you have a digital content strategy? Careful planning, including understanding your audience and your objectives, will lead to success with digital displays.
- Hybrid Menu Boards
Using both digital displays and some type of static menu board can be a very effective solution for businesses that don't need all of their menu content to be dynamic.
- Commercial-Grade Displays
Jim Reeder compares commercial-grade digital displays and residential tv's, and why it is better for businesses to use commercial-grade when displaying digital content.
- Static to Digital
Learn about switching from static/print menu boards to digital displays, as Laura Paff highlights the top three advantages!
- Why Are So Many Brands Showcasing Future Drive-Thru Designs?
Curious to know what the "drive-thru of the future" entails and how brands can enhance customers' outdoor experiences? Gary Kurtz provides an explanation.