Order Confirmation Systems
What is an order confirmation system (OCS)?
An order confirmation system offers restaurants the ability to showcase orders on drive-thru menu boards for customers to review. There are many advantages that come along with utilizing an order confirmation system, including:
- True ROI Model:
- Order confirmation systems eliminate the amount of time that is spent verbally reviewing orders with customers.
- Cars can be served faster, resulting in more orders taken and a better drive-thru experience.
- Less items are comped. Correct orders mean fewer mistakes and not having to waste food, beverages, and supplies.
- Enhanced Guest Experience:
- Customers can double-check what they ordered. This establishes trust and keeps customers returning for more!
- Order Confirmation Systems Integrate With POS Solutions:
- PAR Brink
- NCR Aloha
- Spot On
- Two Types Of Order Confirmation Systems Are Available:
- The Howard Company's OCS
- Size of the Order Confirmation Area
- One or two columns of text
- Trigger custom messages based on POS data
- Full-screen takeover for order review
- Dictionary feature keeps the line moving rather than reviewing orders at the pickup window
- The system is integrated with The Howard Company's digital drive-thru menu boards.
- Stand-alone displays are compatible with our OCS.
- One-time integration fee and license for each lane. A payment that is one and done!
- Combine it with Navori for Windows Media Players!
- Delphi Stand-Alone Solution