Imagine businesses combining their kiosk content, mobile content, and website content all into one software. Interacting with guests would seem much more simple.
Well, it is possible and it is a reality!
The Howard Company is now offering branded omnichannel ecosystems. Jean Jones, Marketing Director at The Howard Company, lists out some of the top benefits of omnichannel solutions.
In the video, Jean mentions three reasons why businesses should add an omnichannel strategy:
1. Customers Crave Convenience
- There are many different ways customers choose to interact with businesses, based on their own definition of convenience. From indoor operations to takeout, to curbside pickup, to drive-thru, to delivery, it is becoming vitally important for brands to offer all types of services (if applicable) in order to keep up with consumer behaviors.
2. Competition Uses Omnichannel Strategies
- Many businesses have heard about omnichannel solutions and know the advantages, but the question becomes who is adapting to omnichannel and who is letting it slide? Not only does omnichannel help brands grow based off of trends in the industry, but it makes interacting with guests more efficient in the long run.
3. Provides Important Customer Data
- During The Howard Company's 'Integrated Restaurant Ecosystems as an Engine to Accelerate Sales Growth' webinar with MENU Technologies AG, Jean mentioned that "From a marketing point of view, there is power in owning customer data." Kiosk Apps, Mobile Apps, and Website Apps each have the ability to upsell and add to the customer's order cart.
As Jean mentioned in the video, we encourage you to download The Howard Company's Omnichannel Infographic to learn more about adding a branded omnichannel ecosystem:
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team at https://www.howardcompany.com/contact/sales or leave a comment below!