Along with drive-thru systems and curbside pickup solutions, a business's outdoor space has many different branding opportunities. From the moment a guest notices your location(s) driving down the street, to their entrance into the parking lot, until the time they leave, there are multiple ways to communicate with your customers through building signs, drive-thru signs, and curbside pickup signs!
Rod Clouser, National Sales Manager at The Howard Company, shares his expert advice on how to better utilize outdoor space with exterior signs. Check it out!
As Rod explained, there are countless branding opportunities with exterior signs. Whether it is showcasing your logo, directions on where to go, or a message highlighting specials and limited time offers, turn your outdoor setting into an experience for your guests!
Explore each of the exterior sign solutions mentioned in the video:
- Building Signs: Illuminated Signs, Channel Letters, Monument Signs, Cabinet Signs, Neon Signs
- Directional Signs
- Stall Parking Signs
- Outdoor Poster Frames
- Sidewalk Boards
Discover drive-thru solutions:
- All Drive-Thru Solutions
- Drive-Thru Flex Digital Menu Board
- Drive-Thru Choice Print/Static Menu Board
- Drive-Thru Movable Menu Board
- Drive-Thru Accessories: Canopies, Clearance Bars, Brand Boosters, Presell Boards, Directional Signs, Speaker Posts, Headset Systems
- Drive-Thru Installation Services
Take your signage to the next level and reach out to the branding experts at The Howard Company! Each solution is custom made with your brand in mind. Our design team will work with you to get a full understanding of your brand image and the customer experience you are hoping to achieve.
If you have any questions for Rod Clouser or insights of your own regarding exterior signage, feel free to leave a comment in the section below.